Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Scratch Story of My Life

I was born on 14th of September, 1987 at the small village located in Buleleng, North Bali named Tamblang. Raised by loving and responsible parents; my tender mother, Nyoman Budakarsi and wonderful wise father, Made Suarsana.



Being a second child, and the only boy in this family, make me a spoiled stubborn kid. But however they always love me obeyed my wishes.I realizes that I’m so lucky even though we are live under the critical economic situation. Thank you …I Love You so much and now I miss you.

Step on the school, my habitude getting worse, left by my parents to earn money by working as a building worker in Denpasar, and left me with my elder sister who fights with me but also really care to me, is the main reason of my bad behavior. My elder sister, Arsani Ni Luh, with so patiently look after me until I stepped into high school.


That was the time when my initial personal form: I became a really-really lazy person. I was schooled at SMA N 1 Semarapura because of less good reasons in my village association. They; my parents and people who loved me, were afraid that I would fall into a drunken young man like many other young men in my village. But they misinterpret, the youth in my village did not like what they think.


I know this is my way, all that happened to me is under my will, or at least, I am the one who responsible for any things that have been dome to me by someone else either positive or negative.

In Klungkung, I really became a lazy child. This nature almost made me Drop Out from my school!! About three months before the national exam!! But I didn’t remember exactly what happened that time. I would not be issued by the principal at that time, His name is MR. Dewa, calm person, but I think I am the student who first saw his face full of anger. Fiuch .... I almost became social pariahs.

Now I began to understand the purpose of my life, though sometimes I hesitate, at least I'm biased to decide what I would do. I was really standing on my own feet today, I'm not just going to try to survive, I want to be more advanced. Private homes, private cars, and the nearly perfect (cuz nothing’s perfect in this world) who understands me, loves me like I love her and Hopefully I meet her immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment